Sass-ee Organic Full Body Spray Tan $40
Our tanning session begins with the application of a protective barrier balm that covers hands, feet, elbows, and knees. Once these areas are protected, your body will be airbrushed with a solution of liquefied malakite crystal that balances the skin's pH level. This solution acts as a liquid exfoliant and rids the skin of daily body oils, and perfumes, resulting in a perfect tan. As an added bonus, this crystal contains liquid trace minerals like copper that are necessary for increasing the production of elastin.
Once these pre-tanning steps are completed, you will be sprayed hands-on by one of our estheticians allowing for a more even, streak-free tan than traditional machine-only tanning services. All available shades tan the skin with the same combination of tanning agents; DHA derived from sugar beets and erythrulose. Our lighter shades are formulated with Cecropia Obtusa Bark Extract, an innovative slimming and anti-cellulite ingredient that helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Our darkest shade is formulated without this extract and instead contains satin silk extracts, giving your skin a more hydrated, streak-free, luxuriously deep tan. After your tanning solution is applied we will ensure that your application is thoroughly air dried.
You can expect your tan to last anywhere from 7 to 9 days with proper preparation and after care.
Steps to prepare for you tanning session:
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment. Follow that by washing with soap to remove oils. Avoid shaving the day of your session to prevent minor spotting.
- Avoid wearing makeup, moisturizers, and deodorant, as they can act as a barrier to the tanning solution and stop the color from developing properly.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done at least one day before your treatment.
Steps to maintaining your tan; aftercare:
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment. Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics.
- Do not shower or sweat for 6 to 8 hours following your session. Ideally, it is best to wait until the next morning. When you do shower we recommend you scrub your body with your hand and soap only, avoid wash cloths and do not exfoliate the skin for 7 days after your session. It is normal for some of the initial bronzer to wash off after you shower.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. We offer a variety of products at Blush Skin Studio that will help maintain and help extend the life of your tan, ask your esthetician for recommendations.
- For best results, avoid exercising or perspiring excessively until the next day after your tan.
Sass-ee Organic Full Body Spray Tan 3-pack $99